Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The First Post: Blueberries

In my mind I have blogged many times before. You know those moments when you note that your life is better than, or is as crazy as, fiction. But you're driving your car, or doing laundry, or nursing a baby (perhaps doing these last two simultaneously if you're a multitasker like me) and while the awesome would-be post you write in your head makes you snicker, it is ultimately lost forever. Because scrap booking, blogging, and keeping a diary are things other people do. Others who have the luxury of extra time on their hands, right? On the other hand I have read others' blogs and some of them are just so darn cool. Also, blogging is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends, while creating a scrapbook for the kids about the Good Days.

And herein lies my "Julie and Julia" sort of challenge. While I cannot commit to mastering the art of French cooking, I can -perhaps- blog about our life in Alaska. I think J will be OK with this, but just in case I will do my best to preserve our anonymity. And so that the first blog has at least one picture, and one concept, today's word is BLUEBERRIES. Although not Alaskan, not even wild, but store-bought and most definitely commercial, Small Fish is nonetheless adorable with her wild, blueberry-stained self. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...